- Located in Historic Old Town Cottonwood, this is Arizona's first Craft Spirit Tasting room that is remotely located from the manufacturing parent company located in Kingman, Arizona. The location in Kingman is also open to the public for tours and tastings.
- The tasting and cocktail room in Cottonwood features Arizona made craft spirits; four rums and a vodka. You are invited to taste our "All-In" flight which includes a clear white rum, a sugar cane based vodka, a dark rum (the favorite of whiskey, scotch or bourbon drinkers), and an agave rum (the customer favorite). Our barrel reserve is also available on the tasting flight, but is treated as a "vintage" would be, since it is usually a single barrel and limited in availability. Currently, our barrel reserve has won medals four years in a row at the SF World Spirit Competition, but all our rums and our vodka have won awards at the international level.
- We make many fine craft cocktails that are delicious and can be enjoyed while you play games or just relax in our back meeting area or in one of the little nooks and crannies of our space. Examples are a delicious agave rum margarita (unbelievably good), a dark rum blueberry mohito (a favorite in the Phoenix valley one summer), a barrel reserve served with root beer and coconut milk (delicious!), dark & stormy's, vodka and rum martini's, and many more!
- Special events include the Art Walk on Second Saturday's in Old Town Cottonwood, and many people come out to hear great bands and musicians playing as they enjoy the artwork showcased in the businesses along the street.
- In our retail area, we have many eclectic items for the bar and for wine, as well as delicious mixers, jams, jellies and food products that are all natural, no preservatives and no food coloring, as well as our logo'd items like t-shirts, hats, and golf towels.
- This family business is a true pioneer, on the AZ craft spirits frontier. Their fabulous cocktails are nothing to fear! Upon trying their rums, you will never fore swear that these pioneers bring nothing but cheer!
- Our family owned business is just 5 years old. Imagine what will happen in the next five?
- Relatively unknown, this new industry is just gaining momentum. Check us out on trip adviser or yelp, because you do not want to miss this!
- Locals and travelers alike love the personal touch at the D3 locations, as well as the delicious taste of unique and award winning AZ rum. For more information about the industry, check our website for local and national workshops.
- Stay tuned to our new updated website and our facebook pages for current news!
Hours OpenHours are 1 - 7pm, except for Friday open until 8pm and Saturday open until 9pm, and closed some Tuesdays and every Wednesdays
Seasons OpenSpring, Summer, Fall, Winter
ADA Accessibility NotesWe are wheelchair friendly. We are family friendly. We are pet friendly.
Pet Friendly Notes
Our tasting room is pet friendly for those pets who are well socialized and feel comfortable around possible children or crowds.
Families have been known to enjoy a quiet moment out of the rush of their vacations, playing a game of cards, checkers, chess or scrabble while enjoying cool drinks. Non alcoholic for those 21 and younger of course!